Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Regulators - MOUNT UP!

I am loving my free month with Napster.

I tried using Kazaa and similar free music sites, but I found them to be more frustrating than anything else. It took hours to download one song, only to find that someone was messing with the system and you just spent an hour downloading some yedi singing lullabys rather than Big Pun's "Don't Wanna Be A Player."

So I have been using iTunes, which I really like. And I always feel like, its friggin 99 cents, how cheap is that? And then I download 100 songs. Ergh. So with Napster, which I just started using today, its free for 30 days so I am going wild. I am revisiting songs I haven't heard in years. Decades. How about these - "Kiss Them For Me" by Siouxsie and the Banshees? "Sister Christian" by Night Ranger? "Regulators" by Warren G? Hello? How great is this???

Free stuff is the best.