Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Countdown : 2 Days Till Good Times

I went out to dinner with one of my best friends tonight, which was fun. It was a little odd though. We met at 5 pm for dinner, which was right as she got out of work. Who eats dinner at 5 pm? And, I was home by 7:30. When JG and this friend used to go out, even for dinner during the week, it was pitchers of margaritas and then drunken shopping for us. This time, my kid was with us and it was 2 beers and out. However, my mother met us at dinner (because she knew Princess was with me and she could not bear that Princess could be thisclose and not see her). She didn't stay, she just stopped by. We were deciding what to order and I recommended the Aussie Cheese Fries (HIGHLY recommended) and we started gushing about how great cheese tastes...and my mom said we are still just the same as we were in high school. So ther more things change, the more they stay the same?

Odd ebay happenings, too. I had listed a 4 piece Baby Gap outfit a few weeks back which is SO cute. No one bid on it and I was sad. How could no one see the beauty of this little outfit and pay a measly $2.99 for it? Well, I relisted and it sold for $11.50. So ha. It really is cute. I went outlet shopping today and found a great Little Me dress, hat, and bloomers on sale - originally $30, got it for $6. And I know I can sell it for more than that on ebay. Yee-ha!

Springer emailed me and is still looking for a sitter for her kids, so she may be joining us for good times Friday night. But now, we are expecting snow her in Jersey Girl Land tomorrow night into Friday. I hope this does not screw up my plans because I have no intention of starting another countdown.

No comments: