Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Countdown : 3 Days Till Good Times

The snow is melting, and so is Jersey Girl's anger. I am more in "whatever mode" as we termed it at my old place of employment.

My uncle is out of the hospital, but the whole thing is very odd. They keep saying "there's nothing they can really do for him" - but no one seems to really know what's wrong with him. Other than, he has worn himself down over the past 60 years via bad living. In any case, I don't know what this means, and I can't really ask my mom. How do you ask, "does this mean your brother is dying?" So, I don't ask.

Springer has not gotten back to me about Friday's Good Times. I think it may be just me and Patsy, which is fine. Whenever we invite anyone else along, they usually don't end up going. And we don't miss them. I am actually semi-regretting asking Springer to come along, only because Patsy and I have such a good time together and you never know what adding someone else to the mix will do to the chemistry. So, we'll see.

I ate so much yesterday and I have no idea why. I was just craving everything in sight. I won't even list what I ate for fear of making you ill. All I can say is that yesterday's gone, don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow. Or today. Today is a new day. You know.

I have to get out of the house today - with Hub taking the SUV yesterday in the snow, I was housebound with no carseat in the other car. So today I am getting out, and I don't care where I go as long as its OUT. Maybe that's why I ate too much yesterday - woman trapped in house, eats own foot (only Kar will get that, but that's ok).

No comments: