But first...I finally did it - I am no longer blonde. My hair is now a very dark brown (nearly black - or maybe it just seems that way since its such a drastic change from blonde) with some red in there. Ah, thank God. I never feel like myself with blonde hair - I definitely have a dark-hair personality. I feel like a rock star again.
Tonight, Patsy and Diddy and me and Hub and Princess are off to a ghetto barbecue. I have a girlfriend from my former office who lives in da hood and we were invited to party with her and all her friends. Hub and I went once before and we were terrified driving to and from - her house and street are fine, but the surrounding areas - um, quite scary. The funny thing is that my friend is 33, she still lives at home with her parents, she wears Prada and carries Louis Vuitton purses and drives a Mercedes. And, she is drop dead gorgeous, btw. But why does she still live at home? Its a mystery to all. I think we'll go have a few drinks and ponder it for a while.
20 Ways For Women To Tell That They've Had A Little Much To Drink
1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.
2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while
yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.
3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe I
could do it too.
4. In my last trip to pee, I realize I now look more like a homeless hooker
than the goddess I was just four hours ago.
5. I drop my 3:00 a.m. bean burrito on the floor (which I'm eating even
though I'm not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it
6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.
7. I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays
because "Oh my God! I love this song!"
8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me
9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.
10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or
dance becomes strangely overwhelming.
11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them
half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.
12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.
13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just
lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.
14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor
15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG
16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's up, and I don't even care!
17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be
standing) and take a quick nap.
19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut down on
the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.
20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having
problems walking straight.