Friday, July 01, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well as you can plainly see, my blog is not yet back to normal. I was told that as of midnight last night it should be back up and running with all my graphics. Now I just got an email saying possibly not till July 7th. I don't know what is going on, but at least they changed my background to white so that text could be read. I am so annoyed I can't even tell you.

Its hard to want to blog when you are as annoyed as I am about it. So I visited a few blogs yesterday and then did something else just to get away from blogs that look pretty when mine is all ugly. I finally burned CD's for the CD Exchange I am in. My sister runs it, and you make a mix and send out a copy of it to 15 people, and they send you their mixes. Here is my songlist:

Cold by Crossfade
Seven Nation Army by White Stripes
So What! by Jane's Addiction
Blood by Babes in Toyland
Violet by Hole
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Human Behavior by Bjork
Wish by Nine Inch Nails
Andres by L7
Suggestion by Fugazi
Thru Fadeaway by Mother Love Bone
Against Facism by Sonic Youth
Slip Slide Melting by For Love Not Lisa
Sometimes Wanna Die by Joydrop
You Know What I Mean by Goo Goo Dolls
Goin Home by Dinosaur Jr.
Broken by Seether
Not An Addict by K's Choice
Being Around by The Lemonheads

I am also in Mixamania over at Jim's site, which I will be posting about in the next few days, and that CD is done.

Remember I had the guy come to fix my A/C and he was 2 hours late? Well, its not fixed. So, today he is supposed to be here between 1-4pm. Part of me wants to just go out so when he shows up I am not here and then he knows what its like to be inconvenienced, but the other part of me is sweating and needs her A/C fixed.

We have a busy 4th of July weekend ahead of us. We are going for a family-reunion-type-thing in Connecticut from tomorrow till Sunday, then bbq'ing here with friends on Sunday evening, then have a bbq to go to on Sunday. Hopefully it will all get my mind off how annoyed I am about this blogging situation.

Thanks to all of you for coming back here even though I am so hideously ugly and not even pleasant to be around because I am just annoyed with everything. I promise to be back to the True you know and love soon...or at least on July 7th when my blog is back to normal.

13 comments:

Megan said...

Kisses Girl - you're always beautiful to me!

It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss


Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about!? who cares what your blog template looks like? ok, so it's nice to look pretty, but it is the content that really matter and your content rocks regardless!

wishing you a lovely lovely weekend in your white blog-wonderland!

Unknown said...

Sounds like we've all had some tech issues. But, yeah it can be frustrating. Have a nice weekend!

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Great Mix!!! I love me some good ole' Fugazi (I really loved Minor Threat too)!

Anonymous said...

have a great holiday weekend! mine starts today (happy canada day to me, eh). while i do miss your colourful blog and graphics, it's still nice to see you're here. hold onto your frustration until your a/c guy shows up

Kim said...

We should probably put some blame on Michele's Meet & Greet, and Blog Explosion ... OR our blogs are just so kick-ass that everyone in the blogosphere is flocking to them, thus putting them over the alloted (unlimited lol) bandwidth. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

And I'm totally kidding about Michele's Meet & Greet. But Blog Explosion? Now there's a thought....

Marie said...

That sucks. Sorry to hear about the blog issues...I'd be annoyed too.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!! :)

Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

I'm hanging my head in shame as my blog is the same, boring thing it has been.

I COMPLETELY understand about service people. Right now I am waiting for one that was supposed to be here between 10 and 12pm. It's 12:30. Grrrrrrrr.

guppyman said...

And here I was thinking you got a short between your chair and your keyboard.... ;)

hope you get things working again....

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Ouch! Your blog always was a well designed one. Hope it's repaired soon.

Unknown said...

I have been stopping by for a little while now (via xtessa). I enjoy reading your blog. Looks aren't everything! At least, thats what I am told. HA!

Good luck!
Chris

Sleeping Mommy said...

Ah crap, I hadn't heard that yet.

The only reason mine is back I guess is because I had her move my image and such to my premium account with photobucket.

I hope it gets fixed for you and everyone else sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

Dammit, right up until I saw your list I thought I had a mix full of songs no one else would think to include...

K's Choice rocks.