Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not to brag, but...

I have to give big ups to Hub. I have been so sick the past 2 days, and he really stepped up to the plate. On Sunday, he took Princess out for the day while I laid in bed and blew my nose. And on Monday, he took the day off, went food shopping, and cared for Princess so I could lay in bed and blow my nose. He read to her, sang to her, fed her...did all the stuff I usually do. He didn't just put in videos like I expected. I have to admit, I am impressed. And, he didn't even get mad when I woke him up 50 times during the night to blow my nose. I got me a good one.

2 comments:

Cori said...

You do have a keeper. What a great guy. I hope you feel better soon.Can I send you some cake?

hearts81 said...

It feels really nice to be taken care of doesn't it. Enjoy every minute of it and get better soon.

A Touch of Style :)