This is going to be a slow blogging week for me, just warning you. Hub is on vacation, and since we is po' we aren't going away. So, we are just spending time together and with Princess and the dog and that means little time to blog. I'll probably just post some pics, but you never know. We are going down the shore tomorrow, and Hub is going back for MORE tattoo action on Thursday, so I may have lots to say.
I was tagged THREE TIMES with this same meme, and I am not sure how to go about responding to it since you have to list the people who tagged you. Its a confusing meme anyway (well, to me it is). So I am going to go with MommaK's list, since she tagged me first. Sleeping Mommy and Helen also tagged me. This is a meme in three parts:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross-pollination of your chosen blogs.
1. The Cerebral Outpost
3. Home Grown
5. True Jersey Girl
Select four new friends to add to the pollen count.
No one is obligated to participate, seriously. I'd love to see what these people have to say about it:
1. A Dose of X-Tessa
4. Fancy Toryssa
Please write about five things you miss from childhood.
1. Going down the shore for two weeks every summer and staying in the pink houses right across from the beach.
2. Rollerskating at "The Rink" in junior high school.
3. Max (my German Shepard I grew up with)
4. Being a founding member of The Pink Ladies.
5. Having a crush on a boy and walking past his locker every day, even though it makes you late for class every day.