Friday, January 21, 2005

Lovin' the Blogs

I have to admit, I have become completely addicted to reading other people's blogs. I know no one reads mine, and the reason I know this is that I have not told anyone I have it. Rightnow, its just kind of a personal online journal for me. And after reading other people's blogs, I have no intention of telling anyone about mine, because mine ROTS in comparison.

The blogs I have read have been smart, funny, irreverant, and interesting. They also look great, and I can't even figure out how to upload pics onto mine. Ergh. I hate feeling left behind by technology or trends or especially by technological trends.

So my next few posts are going to be stuff I lifted from other people's blogs. I am going to do a "100" list and a "3's" list...and I am going to try to improve my writing and make it more interesting and clever.

Starting....now.

No comments: