Thursday, May 05, 2005

Gossip and a Bee

So the whole Paula Abdul/Corey Clark thing...what did you think? I watched it but I honestly got a little bored. Bored with his whiny singing voice, bored with his boring story for an hour, bored with his hair, bored with his ghetto friends. Do you believe him? I don't know if I do. He seemed to have phone records that they talked, but they never really said they verified any of the info. He described her house, but ya know what? I watch Cribs on MTV. I could guess that any of these celebs have a flatscreen tv over their jacuzzis for maxin and relaxin.

Whether it is true or not, I don't know. The only thing I did get out of the show is that he is a dirtbag. He says he loved her, he says how much she helped him on the show and how she helped his career, how she gave him money and advice...but yet he is ready to sell her out at the drop of a hat for a book deal and a little boost in record sales. He said he has to "set the record straight" - what record? No one knew about it till he brought it up. Didn't anyone teach him not to kiss and tell? Now that my crusade against Scott Savol has ended, I may have to start a new one against Corey Clark.
------
Yes, Bo's glasses have to go. He said, after Simon commented on last week's pair of hideous glasses, that he spent only $6 on them. Last night, Hub said "Bo needs to start spending more than $6 on glasses."

Although, Bo can wear whatever glasses he wants, as long as Scott "Sausage Fingers" Savol is gone.
------
On another gossipy note, did anyone watch the Pat O'Brien thing with Dr. Phil? I watched half of it, and then got bored (maybe its me and not the shows, I don't know). I got bored of watching Dr. Phil yell at Pat over and over for the same thing. Pat is like, I am an alcoholic, I wouldn't listen to anyone's advice, I hit bottom and then I went to rehab. Dr. Phil is like "WHAT, ARE YOU SO ARROGANT THAT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE? OR ARE YOU JUST SO ARROGANT THAT YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO WON'T TELL YOU WHEN YOU DO WRONG?" Pat is like, No, they told me, I was just addicted and wouldn't listen. I am an alcoholic. Dr. Phil is like "ARE YOU JUST THAT ARROGANT? WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ANYONE?" Ergh. Enough with the yelling, Dr. Phil. Is Dr. Phil new to the game? Does he not know that an alcoholic isn't going to listen to other people?
------
In non-gossipy news, we had a weird day yesterday. We were playing upstairs and I noticed a bee flying in the blinds. So I start freaking out (not a fan of the bugs) and I move her quickly away. I hit the blinds with a book trying to kill the bee. Of course, this bee is indestructable and it flies out of the blinds onto the couch. The dog is now going crazy trying to eat it. Its buzzing around and I am chasing it with a book. Princess sees the bee and says "bee" because that is one of the words she knows. Then I bash it with the book. She starts screaming and pointing at the bee and covering her eyes. Doggie sees the injured bee and starts to eat it. I push him away, not wanting him to get stung on the tongue. Princess sees the bee again, wobbling around trying to regain its composure, when I bash it again. She starts screaming and crying and pointing and covering her eyes again. Doggie eats the dead bee. I have to remove Princess from the room and distract her with ice cream to get her mind off the horror she has just witnessed. Do you think she is now traumatized, thinking mommy is a murderer?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL That is too funny! Mommy kills the characters from the alphabet book!

guppyman said...

OMG you murderer!!!!!

Anyway.... Not too sure what to do now... Scott at least made the whole show fun. Now it's just watching as Anthony and Vonzell get dropped, and the eventual little bit country/little bit rock-n-roll showdown.

Corey Clark is an idiot. Even if Paula did it, and I don't think she did.... Does he not realize that it's probably the best he will ever get in his life? I don't think Corey swings that way anyways.... I would have believed it more if he came out and said he slept with Simon.

Anything with Dr. Phil's name attached is not worthy of my time...so I missed that one.

Anonymous said...

SCOTT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!

With that said, I attempted to watch the Dr. Phil thing, but I was bored with the overdramatics in about 10 minutes.

SCOTT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA - that bee story is hilarious, just the kind of thing you really didn't want your daughter to know and yet at the same time - KILL those bastards!! I HATE everything that flies and stings at the same time. Evil creatures...

Cori said...

Okay you kill the bee and your dog is urban hunting. The poor kid will get over it as soon as....Corey gets over Paula. Which hopefully will be soon. I thought for sure Anthony was gone until they announced his birthday and then I knew they could not possibly be THAT mean.

Zee said...

LOL! You slay me!

TMock said...

I waited for Primetime show to air at 9:00 and by 9:20 after the firsr commercial, I was asleep! Can you believe it?! So, it wasn't you~the show WAS boring. I asked my daughter for updates this morning and she said, "It was boring." LOL! Personally though, I find Corey to be a slimy sleezeball with really bad teeth. If Paula did have some sort of secret tryst with this guy, let's hope she was on drugs and thereby forgot all about it. There's no way I'd ever admit to even thinking about this guy.

Anonymous said...

get a good flyswatter for the bees...they really work....was it one of those yellow with black rings around it? kill them ! i would have laughed my butt off over your antics on trying to kill them...my wife does the same thing...she has finally just said for me to kill the dumb thing ...it is easier and faster....

J&J's Mom said...

Nah...Scott"sausage fingers" Savol is the only murderer around...we are soooo on the same page! I just finished watching the Primetime thingy...I fell asleep watching it last night...boring. Who cares? I think it's all circumstantial. I like to live in my bubble where everyone is nice and happy and whomever sleeps with who doesn't effin' matter!!!

Z said...

LOL, you should have seen me trying to kill a spider once. Anyone would have though I was trying to destroy Shelob.

We had a wasp in the house today, and as my husband is away, I had to deal with it. The kids were going mental so I had to catch it in a cup and set it free. They hate me killing things :)

Anonymous said...

I missed the "expose" and I don't know what to think other than EWWW Corey Clark? If Paula was going to sleep with one of the contestants did it have to be HIM??? (does that make me shallow?)

Hope Princess has recovered from the horror of the murder yesterday :-)

Molly said...

Oops don't know why my comment was annonymous above?!?!

Dawn said...

I watched the paula thing last night also and it was boring...the guy was a loser and to tell you the truth I don't really care who she gets her freak on with!

They both need to grow up.

Denise B. said...

In a nutshell, I think Corey Clark is a mucus container and just wants to extend his precious 15 minutes of fame.

Dr. Phil is a celebrity whore. (meaning he whores himself out for celebrity.)

Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

I cannot STAND Dr. Phil. He is way more into show than helping people, I think. At first I think he was better, but then he got into the showiness too much.

Corey Clark...**rollingeyes**

YOU KILLED A BEE! Your daugther will be traumatized forever! lol. Reminds me of a friend of mine that thought an Elmo pinata was a good idea for her 3 year old's birthday party...then they started hitting the Elmo pinata and the poor little thing started crying hysterically.