Sunday, May 15, 2005

Briefly...

I only have a sec, as its been a really busy weekend and Desperate Housewives is on shortly. But I wanted to thank all of you for sharing your blogging experiences and preferences with me by commenting on my last post. Imagine my surprise when I didn't get online at all from Friday afternoon till Sunday night and I had 37 long, wonderful, informative comments! Yay! If you de-lurked for the first time here, thank you. If you are one of my blogging friends, thank you too! You have made my short blogging experience a good one thus far, and I can't wait to see where we all go together.

4 comments:

Raehan said...

Hi! I missed all the fun yesterday because I was off the computer from Thursday through last night. I think I told you, though, how much I like your new look.

I prefer comments to hits, but both are nice. I tried blog explosion but I stopped surfing there because it seemed like an empty way to get hits.

I do try to visit everyone that comments on my site, though sometimes it takes a few days for me to get over there, depending on the way my week is going.

Bridget Unnel said...

Va va voom -- nice new layout!!

Glad to hear you had a busy weekend, assuming that's a good thing!

Natsthename said...

Wasn't DH good last night? I'm anxious to find out how Alfre Woodard fits into the neighborhood now!!

And, GEORGE is sooooo deliciously evil, isn't he? I loved the mini golf scene!

Charlie Mc said...

don't thank us, Thank YOU! for the cool site and cool posts each day! :)