Got this from aka_monty. Anyone who can tell me which movie my post title comes from will get a big wet internet kiss from moi.
1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? Hm, I don't even know if I ever read Fahrenheit 451, and if I did I don't remember it well. I am going to go by aka's hints and assume that its a book I would want to memorize. So I will say The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath. I have read it 100's of times and love it more each time.
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? From a book? No, can't say I have.
3. The last book you bought is: I just bought The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (I think that's her name) based on Honestyrain's recommendation. And she is right, I love it so far.
4. The last book you read: The last book I finished reading was About a Boy by Nick Hornby. Good read. Never saw the movie.
5. What are you currently reading? Up now is The Time Traveler's Wife, which is really great. Next up is the new Ya Ya Sisterhood book.
6. Five books you would take to a deserted island…and why? I'll have to follow Monty's lead and also take a survival handbook (smart choice, girl). I'd also take The Bell Jar (see above, its something I can read and read and read and never tire of), She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb (because its a great book to read when you feel like you might be unraveling and I am sure after being deserted awhile I'd be unraveling at a steady rate), From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (yes, its a real book. Its a kids book, and its awesome. These kids run away and live at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.) and A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein (for its humor and uplift-ingness).
7. What 3 bloggers are you going to pass the stick to, and why?
Aw, I hate passing the stick. I'm afraid no one will do it! Ok, Ok, I pass the stick to (and I hope you all like to read!):