Thursday, April 14, 2005

Blog It Forward

Yippee! I got tagged over at Daisyhead's on this game, which she got from MommaK, who got it someplace else...Anyway, hope you'll play along...

All you gotta do is pick a name or two or three from your blog roll and tell us all why they are there. What makes them blogroll-worthy? And then, of course this will just spread like wild fire and EVERYONE will be doing it! Off we go...

MommaK over at Petroville: Because I think we were twins in a previous life. We have so much in common and she is so much fun to read.

Bridget Unnel, Girl: She is a Jersey Girl like yours truly and she has a great sense of story telling.

Jet at God Dem!: I consider myself to be a fairly political person, and have very strong opinions on things. I am usually too angry to put them into words so that they make sense. Jet does that for me.

I love every site on my blogroll and every one deserves to be mentioned. Go visit them!!! And I'd love to play again next time around!!!

4 comments:

Curator said...

Hmmm, the 1ne cool thing about branching off of blogs you dig is discovering pings like this.

Found you via Michele and your BOF sites are noted.

TGIF.

MommaK said...

Thanks sis! I was happy to see that you were tagged over at Daisyhead. I did not know you two knew eachother. Small world! I will check out your other 2 favs for sure. Hope you have a great Friday and that Princess is all better:-)

mrsmogul said...

That;s cool! I will check out curator. Bridge is my friend from day one

Bridget Unnel said...

Oh look at me -- blushing like Britney Spears on her wedding night! Thanks for the nod to my blog, girlie!!