So last night was the Motley Crue concert.
Good times. We did the tailgaiting thing, of course, but it was SO BLOODY HOT out (it was over 100, and so humid you could see the air) that I spent most of the afternoon sitting with Diddy in the Diddymobile in the air conditioning. Highlights of the day included:
- JV broke my beach chair.
- J set the lawn on fire.
- Some crazy broad in the craziest outfit you ever saw was wandering around - of course we took pics but I haven't uploaded them yet. That will be up tomorrow.
- We met a nice couple who didn't think we were annoying even though we talked to them all night and sang really loudly and off key in their ears. I know they didn't find us annoying because they shared their tequila.
- We saved beer caps for Drunken Master, but I think we might have lost them somewhere along the way.
- Hub met one of the opening bands and they signed his CD for him.
- Crue did not play Smokin in the Boys Room - how is that possible?
- Crue also took so many breaks during the show - it was actually annoying. I don't know if they were taking their geritol or if Mick Mars was readjusting one of his recently replaced hips, but it was like, let's play two songs and then take a break and then another two songs and then another break. It got on my nerves.
- I saw more flashed boobies at this concert than I did at Mardi Gras.
I'll hopefully have more pics to put up tomorrow. Hub took a bazillion pics, plus some movies, so most of the tailgating pics are on the other memory card and I have no idea where it is. But here is me and Patsy rocking out:
But here's the best part. We get home at about 12:30 and we have no power. My whole neighborhood was out. Mind you, it was still in the 90's and there is no way I could sleep in that heat. The power didn't come back on till after 3:30 a.m. It sucked. So I got almost no sleep last night (again) and Princess woke up nice and early. Bah.