- Mene, Brand New
- Drown, Bring Me The Horizon
- Everlong, The Color Morale
- Love is Blindness, Jack White
- Hard To Imagine, Pearl Jam
- I Bought My Eyes, Ty Segal Band
- Something From Nothing, Foo Fighters
- A Deep Slow Panic, AFI
- Chandelier (Piano Version), Sia
- Left of Center, Suzanne Vega
Note: When the song Chandelier came out, all I could do was sing in my worst voice "the chan-DA- LIIIEEEEERRRRR!!!" I thought it was really pretty annoying, even if the singer's voice was good. Then I heard the piano version and while I still sing that part in my worst voice (because it's truly the only voice I've got), I started to love it. I looked up the lyrics and really fell in love because it seemed to actually suit me pretty well:
Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, ringing my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love...
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist...
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
Feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier