Thursday, October 15, 2015

Today's Playlist

  1. Mene, Brand New
  2. Drown, Bring Me The Horizon
  3. Everlong, The Color Morale
  4. Love is Blindness, Jack White
  5. Hard To Imagine, Pearl Jam
  6. I Bought My Eyes, Ty Segal Band
  7. Something From Nothing, Foo Fighters
  8. A Deep Slow Panic, AFI
  9. Chandelier (Piano Version), Sia
  10. Left of Center, Suzanne Vega
Note: When the song Chandelier came out, all I could do was sing in my worst voice "the chan-DA- LIIIEEEEERRRRR!!!" I thought it was really pretty annoying, even if the singer's voice was good. Then I heard the piano version and while I still sing that part in my worst voice (because it's truly the only voice  I've got), I started to love it. I looked up the lyrics and really fell in love because it seemed to actually suit me pretty well:

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, ringing my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love...
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist...
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
Feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier

LOVE THIS.

No comments: