Friday, January 16, 2015

Short List 2015

You know what a short list is, don't you? It's the list of 5 people (a laminated list, if you are Ross Geller) who you can sleep with and your significant other can't get mad. It's basically your get-out-of-jail-free card.

So I was reading back in this blog (wow, I was quite amusing and a lot of fun, if I do say so myself) and I found two short lists I'd made in the past. I haven't looked at them yet (no cheating!) but I am going to link to them. I can't wait to compare.

ETA: Here is my 2006 list and my 2005 list. Only Eddie Vedder and Jared Leto are repeats! How interesting.

1. Eddie Vedder: I have gone totally old school lately. I saw Pearl Jam in concert (for the millionth time) last October and it just reinvigorated my obsession with the band and with Eddie. He is just so passionate and when he sings, his soul shows. I love that. Not to mention that he is so gorgeous and that his voice is just so mmmmmmm.

Oh Eddie....loved you in 1992 and love you now.

2. Jared Leto: Ok so I can't say I love his look lately. The Jesus thing doesn't really do it for me. but at his core, Jared is just so good looking that no matter how ridiculous his current persona is, it does not matter. His bone structure is amazing. His eyes are OH MY GOD. And I wish I had his hair (although I would wash it).

I'd even do you with your Jesus hair.

3. Michael Pitt: I developed a crush on him a few years ago and it hasn't quit. I had never heard of him before and then I saw him and fell in lust. I even started listening to his band, Pagoda. But really, it's all about that face. I mean, those lips. Nuff said.

Oh Mr. Pitt. You can reach out and touch me any time.

4. Aaron Paul:I thought maybe I really had a crush on Jesse Pinkman, the character he played on Breaking Bad, and not really Aaron himself. But no. If you hear this man talk about his wife and the way he totally reveres her...it's breathtaking. So I guess really, I wouldn't sleep with him because I love the relationship he has with his wife but he's still on my list because yum. Look at that face.

Yo, bitch! Get in my bed!

5. Channing Tatum: My type is usually long hair, dirty, tattooed...you know, that boy who you know is going to be trouble because he is going to crash on your couch and eat all your food and play with his band all night and get arrested for something or another. Which is why Channing Tatum surprises me. I love him despite him being completely against my type. I love his all-American face. I love his body. I love his abs. I love his general hotness without seemingly anything going on behind the eyes. And I don't know why. Other than holy hotness, this is one good looking man.

At ease, soldier.

BONUS: If I ever run into this guy,whoever he is, he's all mine. YOWZA.







No comments: