Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Good and Happy Life

I haven't blogged here in so long. It's not because I had nothing to say or because I didn't have time...it's because life just got in the way. Something about the calendar turning to 2015 made me think about this blog again and remember how much fun it was to document all the fun I was having in my life. And I figured, my life is just as fun now as it was back then (if not more so)...why am I not posting about it? Even if no one reads a word on this page, I love to write and I got away from it when I got away from this blog. So here is my plan. My resolution, shall we say:

I will blog here at least once a week in 2015. I am committing to that.

I don't even remember what I used to blog about, other than my Princess (who is now 11 years old) and Hubby, and partying with Patsy Darling and Diddy. So of course, there will still be posts about all of that, since they are all solid parts of my life. But I'd expect some fitness posts, some green smoothie posts, some travel posts, some craft beer posts, maybe some fashion and politics posts...and I guess we'll just have to see where the year takes me to find out what else.

This is really going to be about me getting time to write about my life. I swear, I stop myself all the time and say "Wow, this is a good and happy life you have here." I want to challenge myself to getting it down on paper (or screen or keyboard or whatever). I'm up for the challenge!

Edited to add: I just found this on a blog post from 2007, about what I hoped to accomplish in the next few years...and I did ALL of these things. Time to be proud of me ;P

I hope to: be promoted to Director, go to Oktoberfest in Germany and maybe back to New Orleans or Vegas, take my daughter to her first concert, and get one of those Sharper Image massage chairs.

No comments: