I am about to go watch Bill Mahr and then pass out but I haven't been round these parts in quite a while so I thought I would give you an update on mi vida loca:
1. I am going to throw my boss through a window if she screws up one more thing, then explains it as "WE made a mistake and I (meaning her) will fix it." Because let's be real, a true Jersey Girl does not make mistakes and we all know the boss is not fixing anything but her nails.
2. Grey's Anatomy is the. best. show. period. I have been sick for 2 weeks so I couldn't stay up and watch it Sunday but I tivo'd it. I watched it Monday afternoon and bawled my eyes out. Like when Bailey's husband died on the table! That look in McDreamy's eyes! And then he came back to life! And then McDreamy saying "where is she?" after the bomb went off and Addison comes running out but uh-uh, we all knew he was looking for Meredith! So then I watched it again on Thursday night and yup, I cried again. I am a disaster watching that show.
3. My cousin is trying to plan a trip to Vegas, but he is talking about December. Hub can't take off in December so I said I couldn't go. So then everyone starts replying that if True isn't going, they aren't going either. Go me! I rock!
4. My kid is smarter than your kid. She is two, and she is speaking English and Spanish. She knows her days of the week and her numbers in English and Spanish. We don't speak Spanish - she has picked it up from school. I am so proud of my bilingual two year old. Si!
5. Tomorrow night I am throwing a bon voyage party for my friend who is moving to South Carolina. There is an open bar, me and Patsy will both be there, and its going to get ugly because I have had two BAD weeks of being violently ill and feeling violent towards my boss and I am going to take it out on my liver.
That's it for now...I'll visit soon, promise!